Symantec Code Signing Certificates
If you write or distribute code or software, you need to sign it. And if you want to maximize distribution of your code, this certificate is for you – it comes from the most trusted name online and the world-leader in code-signing certificates – Symantec.
Unsigned code is dangerous – and your recipients know it. Without a code signing certificate, your customers will see the 'unknown publisher' popup.
Without a code-signing certificate, recipients of your code will see the ‘unknown publisher’ popup – placing doubt in their minds… are they safe to open, install or run it?
Wouldn’t you rather your clients know, instantly, that your files are safe?
With a code signing certificate from Symantec, your recipients will know that your files are safe to download. They'll see you are a trusted publisher (look above) approved by Symantec.
Do you need a Symantec code signing certificate?
Take a look at our code-signing FAQ. It answers some of the most common questions we get asked about code signing. If you’d prefer to talk it through, you can speak to one of our helpful advisers now on 1-800-511-9176. And if you are ready to buy your code-signing certificate call or email us at email@example.com
Benefits and features
- Get your code signed by Symantec – the leader in signing certificates and the name 86% of internet users recognize instantly.
- Organization validation, proving your organization has been authenticated by Symantec.
- Time stamping – to keep your files signing after your certificate has expired.
- Digitally sign 32-bit and 64-bit user-mode (.exe, .cab, .dll, .ocx, .msi, .xpi, and .xap files) and kernel-mode software and Silverlight® 4 applications with Microsoft Authenticode.
- Unlimited number of signable components over the lifetime of the certificate.
- Unrivalled customer service and support from SSL247®, including a personal account manager who will help you choose, install and troubleshoot your certificate, and our 30 day money-back guarantee.
For .exe, .cab, .dll, .ocx and .xpi files
For .jar files and Netscape objects
Microsoft VBA avec Office
For VBA macros and objects files for Microsoft Office
Compulsory for .air and .airi files
Ready to buy? Or need to talk through your options first? Call +1 855 207 2255
Call +1 855 207 2255 to speak to one of our friendly advisers. We can set you up with a code-signing certificate in no time at all or talk you through your options if you are still unsure about this certificate.
As a reseller, our advice is completely impartial – and given only with your business’ best interests in mind. Our customers are delighted by the service they receive from us – and we hope you will be too.
Price - 1 year: $349 | 2 years: $627 | 3 years: $907