SSL247®: a team of accredited experts
Since day one we have always looked for new ways to push ourselves further than our competitors and to deliver you the best possible service. Our accreditations are testament to this mission and we now boast 3 major endorsements (SSE/SSE+ accreditations, Website Security Specialisation and ISO 27001: 2013), as well as platinum partnerships with all major SSL brands.
Our continued commitment to set ourselves apart from other SSL providers has not only resulted in SSL247® becoming the leading SSL consultant throughout the EMEA region, but it also ensures we continue to operate at the high standards we’ve always set ourselves. This means we are never content to rest on the laurels of our existing accreditations, consequently we have accumulated several prestigious accreditations in recent years which is certain to be of great interest to you:
Symantec Specialist Partner
This elite partnership means greater benefits to you and your business's web security - short and long term. To celebrate the partnership, Symantec uploaded a great PDF partner snapshot on their site regarding SSL247® as their trusted partner and describes what we're all about.
Short term Benefits
With our new partnership we can improve the efficiency in the pre-validation and authentication procedures, and propose faster techniques for the installation of your certificates.
- How will you spend your new free time? Our dedicated web security consultants can now advise you on techniques to improve the speed of your installation. That means you’re up on your feet faster than you thought, with less hassle and less timewasting.
Long term benefits
Courtesy of Symantec’s immense reputation and expertise, we now enjoy privileged access to the latest information concerning technologies and shifts in the market
- This means you won’t be left behind – It’s not only the web that’s getting better, the online threats are too.
- As web security technology improves, you can be sure we’ll be the first to know, and to pass on our valuable insight – long before our competitors .
It gets better…
Symantec also provides us with exclusive access to tools and training to further improve our expertise and skills.
- This means you’ll enjoy greater support from our expert team.
- You’ll also receive the best possible service as our web-security consultants utilise this privileged opportunity to expand their already extensive knowledge - when necessary.
Our status as a Specialist Partner builds on previous important accreditations.
The accreditation demonstrates the quality of our technical and product knowledge, allowing us to provide you improved advice with absolute confidence.
Oliver Wilkinson, SSL247®'s Managing Director, talks live at InfoSecurity Europe 2014 about our extensive product range, our Web Security Consultant's expertise, and our Platinum Partnerships.
Rest assured that our expertise is fully accredited. You’ll be receiving advice and technical support from qualified experts – important for both the short and long term futures of your web security.
Short term Benefits
We’re here to help – not only will we help to make the process as quick as possible, but we’re here to ensure the operation runs smoothly.
- Experience a quicker auditing and installation process.
- Full Level 1 and Level 2 technical support.
Long term Benefits
Our services are unparalleled by non-accredited providers.
- Have the utmost confidence in all our expert and impartial advice from our dedicated web security consultants.
‘Symantec works with partners who have experience, professionalism and a track record of excellent customer service. SSL247® exceeds all of our requirements in these areas.’
Cathal Moyne, Symantec.
At SSL247®, we are constantly striving to provide the best products from the most trusted market leading partners. If our powerful testimonials and accreditations weren't enough to cast away any lingering doubts, SSL247® has built up an impressive portfolio of multiple awards that symbolise our wealth of knowledge and our commitment to your online security.
If you'd like to know more about our latest accreditation, or if you need any impartial advice on SSL certificates, contact one of our web security consultants today.
202 602 1426 (London Office)
Read how our clients have benefitted from our services.