Please follow these instructions to install your SSL certificate on IBM WebSphere 6.0:
1. Once you received your SSL certificate by e-mail, please copy and paste it into a text file (with Notepad or Wordpad) and save the file with the .crt extension. (Include the tags -----BEGIN CERTIFICATE----- and -----END CERTIFICATE-----).
2. Start the Key Management Utility (iKEYMAN).
3. Click Key Database File and Open. Find the keystore file you created when you generated the CSR. Type the password and click OK.
4. Select Personal Certificates.
5. Click Receive.
6. Find your SSL Certificate (from step 1). Leave the data type as Base64-encoded ASCII. Click OK.
7. Your SSL Certificate is now installed to your keystore file. Configure your server to use the keystore file.