Requirements for this installation : www_domain.crt and www_domain.ca-bundle
1. Log in to your Plesk Panel
2. Go to the Websites & Domains tab and select the domain you want to secure.
3. Click on ‘Secure Your Sites’
4. Select the SSL certificate that was created while generating the CSR code
5. On the next page locate the 'Upload Certificate Files' section. Click on the ‘Browse’ button and locate the certificate and the CA bundle files from your computer. After both files are chosen, click on ‘Send Files’.
Alternatively, you can also copy and paste the certificate along with the CA bundle into the corresponding boxes under Upload the certificate as text and click on ‘Send Text’
7. Return to the Websites & Domains tab and click on ‘Hosting settings’ link next to the domain name.
8. On the next page locate the Security section, select the certificate from the drop-down list and make sure that ‘SSL Support’ is checked.
9. Click ‘OK’ at the bottom of the page to save the changes.
Note: If your server is running Linux, stop and start the Apache process. If your server is running Windows, stop and start the IIS service. If you are unable to perform this or are uncertain the server type Plesk is running on contact your hosting provider for assistance.
1. Click on Server on the left menu
2. Click on Service Management.
3. For the Web Server (Apache) service, click on the green icon. A restart will not work, you must do a stop then start.
1. Under Main Menu, click on Settings.
2. Under Applications, click on IIS Application Pool.
3. Click on Recycle.
10. Your SSL certificate is now installed and should be configured for its website. To verify, use Qualys SSL Server Test