Install your certificate
1. Log into your server as root.
2. If it doesn't already exist on your server, create a folder with this name:
3. Copy the cert.crt into the folder.
4. Copy the Intermediate CA file into the folder.
You will need to install the Intermediate CA certificates in order for browsers to trust
your certificate. The Intermediate CA certificates are contained within the
'ca-bundle' file that was attached to your email in the *.zip file we sent you
(this should be named 'yourSERVERNAME.ca-bundle'),You can download the
Enterprise SSL ca-bundle files from here.
Important: Back up the certificate to a removable disk. It will save
time if there is a server failure you can restore your certificate.
To enable SSL on the site follow the instructions below:
1. In Server Admin, click Web and choose Configure Web Service.
2. Make sure Enable SSL support is selected for the entire site.
3. Click Sites, then select the site where you plan to use the certificate, and click
4. Select Enable Secure Socket Layer (SSL)
5. Click Edit Certificate File and paste the text from your certificate file
(certificate from Comodo) in the text field, then click
6. Click Edit Key File and paste the text from your key file (mykey.key, set up earlier)
in the text field, then click Save.
7. To install the Comodo intermediate Certificate on the
server click Edit CA Certificate File and paste the text from the intermediate
Certificate in the text file. Click Save.
8. Press tab to move to the phrase field and type the pass phrase from your CSR in the
text field, then click OK.
9. Set the location of the log file
10. Stop and then start Web service.