Install your certificate
1. Log into your server as root.
2. If it doesn't already exist on your server, create a folder with this name:
3. Copy the cert.crt into the folder.
4. Copy the Intermediate CA file into the folder.
You will need to install the Intermediate CA certificates in order for browsers to trust your certificate. The Intermediate CA certificates are contained within the 'ca-bundle' file that was attached to your email in the *.zip file we sent you (this should be named 'yourSERVERNAME.ca-bundle'),You can download the EssentialSSL ca-bundle files from here.
Important: Back up the certificate to a removable disk. It will save time if there is a server failure you can restore your certificate.
To enable SSL on the site follow the instructions below:
1. In Server Admin, click Web and choose Configure Web Service.
2. Make sure Enable SSL support is selected for the entire site.
3. Click Sites, then select the site where you plan to use the certificate, and click Edit.
4. Select Enable Secure Socket Layer (SSL)
5. Click Edit Certificate File and paste the text from your certificate file (certificate from Sectigo) in the text field, then click Save.
6. Click Edit Key File and paste the text from your key file (mykey.key, set up earlier) in the text field, then click Save.
7. To install the Sectigo intermediate Certificate on the server click Edit CA Certificate File and paste the text from the intermediate Certificate in the text file. Click Save.
8. Press tab to move to the phrase field and type the pass phrase from your CSR in the text field, then click OK.
9. Set the location of the log file
10. Stop and then start Web service.