Installing your Certificate on Java Based Web Servers
You will be receiving the following five files from Sectigo:
- Root AddTrustExternalCARoot.crt
- Intermediate CA UTNAddTrustSGCCA.crt
- Intermediate CA ComodoUTNSGCCA.crt
- Intermediate CA EssentialSSLCA.crt
- domain/site certificate yourdomainname.crt
Or click to download the EssentialSSLCA files
In the following example please replace the example keystore name 'domain.key' with your keystore name.
- The password is then requested.
- Enter keystore password: (This is the one used during CSR creation)
- The following information will be displayed about the certificate and you will be asked if you want to trust it (the default is no so type 'y' or 'yes'):
- Owner: CN= Root, O=Root, C=US
- Issuer: CN=Root, O=Root, C=US
- Serial number: 111111111111
- Valid from: Fri JAN 01 23:01:00 GMT 1990 until: Thu JAN 01 23:59:00 GMT 2050
- Certificate fingerprints:
- MD5: D1:E7:F0:B2:A3:C5:7D:61:67:F0:04:CD:43:D3:BA:58
- SHA1: B6:GE:DE:9E:4C:4E:9F:6F:D8:86:17:57:9D:D3:91:BC:65:A6:89:64
- Trust this certificate? [no]:
Then an information message will display as follows:
Certificate was added to keystore
All the certificates are now loaded and the correct root certificate will be presented.