Incommon Renewing Error
- Renew using existing CSR
- Using the existing CSR from your previous certificate that you want to renew. Add new certificate request and using the existing CSR and forcing SCM to use a new certificate profile.
- Download certificate to that machine that has that private key.
- Create a new Certificate with out renewing.
- Create a new CSR from the machine you want to install the certificate on.
- Upload the CSR to SCM and request new certificate.
- Download and install
These work arounds can also be done by API method as well.