Discover our services
Red Team Services
Red Team missions employ real and efficient attack strategies on your infrastructure with the aim of finding a way to compromise it.
The most realistic attack simulation
- This full-scale exercise aims to find a way to penetrate your internal network in order to extract real data while avoiding detection.
A flexible approach
- We conduct Red Team missions to assess the efficiency of your defences against a real attack, but also to test security levels across the departments of your organisation. Tests can be carried out remotely or on-site, depending on the target and methodology chosen.
External surface attack
- Each exposed and connected surface to your internal infrastructure is subject to an intrusion attempt, by utilising data about your organisation that can be found from open sources (OSINT).
- This is an approach targeting your employees in order to establish an anchor point, permitting access to your network.
- A red team physical intrusion could take the form of an anonymous box being deposited on or near your property, acting as a bridge between your internal network and the attacking network.
Intrusion from a wireless network
- All Wi-Fi networks are a potential entrance point to your internal networks. These can also be compromised.
Our reports are much more than a simple list of vulnerabilities generated with an automated tool. From the methodology and strategies employed to the traces of information, our reports provide as much information as possible, enabling your teams to understand and replicate the exploitation or verification of all identified vulnerabilities.
Why choose SSL247®?
SSL247® have accredited experts with over 15 years' experience in the security industry and have achieved a variety of accreditations, including the EMEA Symantec Champion Award 2017 and ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 27001:2013.
Responsive and flexible
Our accredited security consultants and certified pentesters are here to respond and advise you on the most appropriate approach to follow.
All our consultants and auditors are regularly trained by third-party organisations to be kept informed about the latest vulnerabilities and attack techniques.
Our consultants hold the following certifications, amongst others: OSCP (Offensive Security Certified Professional), OSCE (Offensive Security Certified Expert) and OPST (OSSTMM Professional Security Tester).