Prove to your customers that your site is trustworthy and protect them with strong encryption using GeoTrust's True BusinessID certificate.
The certificate’s organization validation will show your customers that your site and business have been validated by GeoTrust, the second most recognized sign of online trust – the time/date stamp embedded within your free true site seal will go the extra mile at boosting customer confidence, proving your SSL security is active and current.
Benefits and features
- Organization validation - Validates your company and domain name, providing double trust for visitors
- Secure domain.com for free when you order www.domain.com
- Free Geotrust true site seal showing your company name, date/time stamp:
- Free and unlimited replacements
- Unlimited server licenses
- Can be used to secure an IP address
- $1,250,000 warranty
- Save time and money by buying for several years! By buying for 2 years, you would spend less time managing your certificates and your cost per year would drop from $161 to $141
- Privileged benefits exclusive to SSL247® customers, including unrivalled customer service - which comes highly recommended by our existing customers - our 30 day money-back guarantee and a MySSL® account
Is the GeoTrust True BusinessID certificate right for you? Ask us - we're accredited experts
It’s important you choose the right SSL certificate for your business. Find out now if the GeoTrust True Business ID certificate is what you need. Just call 202 602 1426 to speak to one of our friendly and accredited SSL consultants. Our whole team are qualified SSL specialists, so you're guaranteed impartial SSL expertize and advice.
Do you need to give your customers more assurance?
It’s important your visitors feel confident enough to transact on your site. To prove that your business has been verified to the highest possible standards, you need a certificate with Extended Validation. We recommend the True BusinessID EV.
Need more info about SSL? Have a look at the SSL certificates section of our Knowledge Base.