Give your customers absolute confidence in your business with a GlobalSign Extended SSL certificate.
By activating Extended validation, you’ll get the sign of security that 93% of online shoppers prefer: the green address bar. Meanwhile, in-built phishing detection services help you go even further to keep your business and your customers safe.
Benefits and features
- Extended validation - The green address bar to boost customer confidence and improve conversion rates
- Free phishing detection alert service included with this certificate
- Free and unlimited reissues
- Unlimited server licensing
- A single certificate secures both www.domain.com and domain.com
- Universally works with all browsers, mobile phones and devices
- $1,500,000 warranty
- Our 30 day money-back guarantee. That's an extra 23 days exclusive to SSL247® customers, on top of GlobalSign's basic 7 day guarantee
- A whole host of added benefits for SSL247® customers, including buying advice and technical support from an SSL specialist and a MySSL® account
A GlobalSign site seal is included to enhance trust across your site. This will confirm the encryption of private transactions, protection from external tampering and verify the organisation's security.
The phishing detection service
Many website owners have found that they are unsuspectingly providing facilities for phishing and some still are without knowing. Phishing alerts included with this certificate offers timely, professionally validated alerts if a phishing attack is deployed on a website. This system produces a continually updated phishing feed, which has blocked over 5 million phishing attacks since inception and is used by all of the main web browsers, ensuring websites are notified as soon as a phish is detected.
Do you need to activate the green address bar?
Take advantage of our SSL expertise and call one of our specialists for an impartial chat. They will help you decide if the GlobalSign Extended SSL certificate is right for your business.
With EV SSL, the browser address bar turns green. It also displays the name of the organisation that owns your website – and the name of the Certificate Authority that issued your SSL.
Be sure before you buy
It’s important you choose the right SSL certificate for your business, and we are here to help you decide. In fact, our customers find our advice so useful that many go on to recommend us to their own customers, colleagues and friends. You too can benefit from our impartial, expert SSL advice.
"GlobalSign is pleased to be able to work alongside the SSL247® team... Without a doubt, SSL247® is a leader in its field."
Henry Krumins, GlobalSign Sales Director EMEA
Need more info about SSL? Have a look at the SSL certificates section of our Knowledge Base.