Positive SSL Pro
SSL247®: Official PositiveSSL and Sectigo experts
PositiveSSL, powered by Sectigo, the largest and leading CA in the world, is an entry level Certificate Authority that provides a quick low-cost industry-standard encryption with a warranty of up to $50,000 to secure your customer transactions. More importantly, your customers are assured that it is safe to do business with you because sensitive information is encrypted and remains private; certificates come with a padlock and 99.9% browser trust and are ideal for SMEs that require encryption of their intranet, webmail or non-critical websites.
PositiveSSL offers DV and EV Certificates which are compatible with all popular internet browsers. The 256-bit SSL certificates boast a free TrustLogo and provides real-time web identity assurance to your customers.
Benefits and features
- Domain validation (DV) - secure your website quickly and easily
- Powerful 256-bit encryption
- With PositiveSSL you can have up to a $50,000 warranty
- Unlimited re-issuance policy and server licenses
- Trusted by 99.99% of internet browers
- A range of certificates to cover all your internal needs
- Issuance time: 1 hour
- Subscription up to 6-years
- Our 30 Day Money-Back guarantee
- A MySSL® account (switch to Sectigo Certificate Authority to enjoy the perks of a full dedicated account management system).
Choosing the right SSL Certificate
SSL247 are official Platinum Partners with Sectigo, including PositiveSSL. This means that you can always contact one of our accredited consultants for more information or personalised, expert advice on which product is the best option for securing your business.
Sectigo Trust Seal
The Sectigo Trust Seal can be added to communicate to users that browsing your website is secure, verify that transactions are encrypted and any personal information collected is secure.
The Comodo TrustLogo has now been replaced with the Sectigo Trust Seal.
Would you like to know more about PositiveSSL?
SSL247® are certified Sectigo Platinum Partners, and experts in PositiveSSL, EnterpriseSSL and Sectigo web security solutions. If you need help to decide which is the right certificate for your business, you can try our wizard or contact us directly to speak to one of our accredited consultants for more information and personalised advice:
+1 855 207 2255