Secure Site Pro EV with SAN
With the Symantec Secure Site Pro EV certificate, your customers couldn’t be safer – and they’ll know about it. Thats because websites secured by EV SSL see an increase in their sales and conversions.
See one of our PDF Case Studies to discover how an EV SSL certfiticate can enhance consumer confidence and increase revenue Here
Benefits and features
- Extended Validation, displaying the 'green bar of trust' in your customers' browsers.
- Norton Secured Seal and seal-in-search technology to maximize trust in your business and drive customers to your website from search engines.
- Daily malware scanning, adding an extra layer of trust and security to your business.
- Vulnerability Assessment
- Unlimited replacements.
- Receive ECC encrypted SSL with encryption that is 12 times stronger and requires far less bandwidth - perfect for mobile devices.
- Works universally with all browsers, mobile phones and devices
- $1,750,000 warranty.
- Exclusive extras from SSL247®, including our 30 day money-back guarantee, a MySSL® account and highly recommended SSL advice and technical support.
- Save time and money by buying for several years! By buying for 2 years, you would spend less time managing your certificates and your cost per year would drop from $1,349 to $1,212.5
Is this the right choice for your business? Ask an expert
Choosing the right SSL certificate is an important decision. It’s what will keep your business and your customers secure. Luckily, all of us at SSL247® are SSE and SSE+ accredited. That means we're qualified experts on SSL certificates and all web security solutions in the Symantec range (formerly VeriSign). Call us for impartial SSL advice on 1-800-511-9176. Or, for an instant recommendation, visit our wizard.
With EV, customers’ browsers turn green and show – instantly - that their transactions are encrypted by toggling between your firm’s name and the name of the Certificate Authority that issued your certificate. In this case, that Certificate Authority is Symantec – the leading name in online trust.
Includes new Vulnerability Assessment
All our Symantec SSL certificates now come with a built-in Vulnerability* Assessment as standard, strengthening your website’s security. The Vulnerability Assessment quickly identifies the most critical vulnerabilities* that could be exploited by hackers. This, added to the many other outstanding security features from Symantec, will give you the most secure SSL solution in the world today. Contact us to find out more.
Drive traffic to your site and reduce shopping cart abandonment with seal-in-search technology. This must-have feature comes as standard with all Symantec certificates from SSL247®.
The RSA, DSA and ECC hybrid
Give your visitors safer and faster connection times at no extra cost. Symantec has introduced Elliptic Curve Cryptography (or ECC), ECC encryption is 12 times stronger than its predecessor – RSA crytography – and requires less bandwidth because of its shorter key lengths – perfect for mobile devices.
256-bit ECC is the same as 3072-bit RSA.
The hybrid combines ECC with RSA or DSA, another new cryptography method for increased compatibility and additional layers of encryption.
Not sure if this certificate is right for you?
Contact our highly recommended and accredited SSL consultations to receive impartial SSL advice from SSL247® – the leading SSL consultants. We're here to help you find the SSL solution that’s right for your business, in fact we've even been awarded for our expertise and services and frequently recommended by existing customers to their own contacts. Why not try us out for yourself now?
202 602 1426
"Symantec works with partners who have experience, professionalism and a track record of excellent customer service. SSL247® exceeds all of our requirements in these areas." Cathal Moyne, Symantec
*A vulnerability is a potential entry point for hackers to infiltrate your website to gain unauthorised access to data, which can be damaged, downloaded, or manipulated. A typical website has thousands of potential vulnerabilities.