Give customers and visitors to your site an instant and recognizable sign of security from the world’s number one name in online trust, with the Symantec Secure Site EV Certificate.
Benefits and features
- Extended validation, giving you the 'green bar of trust'.
- Comes with free Norton Secured Seal and Seal-in-search technology.
- Includes daily malware scanning.
- Vulnerability Assessment
- Unlimited reissues at no extra cost.
- $1,750,000 warranty.
- Extra features from SSL247 including a personal account manager, a 30 day money back guarantee and a ABOUTMYSSL.
- You have the option of using the SHA-2 algorithm (encryption of 256-bits) instead of SHA-1 (encryption of 160-bits). Click here to find out more.
- Save time and money by buying for several years! By buying for 2 years, you would spend less time managing your certificates and your cost per year would drop from $895 to $805.50
Is the Symantec Secure Site EV certificate the right match for your business? Ask an expert
There’s a right fit and a wrong fit for your business – our team of officially accredited SSL experts are here to help you make the right decision. Call us now to find out if the Secure Site with EV is right for you, on 1-800-511-9176. For instant advice, you can visit our wizard.
Thanks to both the Symantec name (formerly VeriSign) and the green, high-security browser triggered by EV, your customers will feel at ease on your site – and that means they’ll be more likely to transact on it.
Preferred by 93% of online shoppers, Extended Validation is one of the most trusted signs of online security.
With its seal-in-search function, the Symantec Secure Site EV certificate will mark your site as trusted in search engine results – driving new traffic and custom to your website.
Includes new Vulnerability Assessment
All our Symantec SSL certificates now come with a built-in Vulnerability Assessment as standard. Strengthening your website’s security, the Vulnerability Assessment identifies and quickly fixes the most critical vulnerabilities* that could be exploited by hackers. This, added to the many other outstanding security features from Symantec, will give you one of the most secure SSL solutions in the world today. Contact us to find out more.
Need a hand? Call us for impartial SSL advice – our customers recommend it!
Our customers are so impressed by the service they receive from us that many go on to recommend us to their clients… colleagues… friends… you? We pride ourselves on our customer service. Why not try us for yourself today? Contact us now for an impartial SSL recommendation and quote on
*A vulnerability is a potential entry point through which your website’s functionality or data can be damaged, downloaded, or manipulated. A typical website has thousands of potential vulnerabilities. (Symantec reported 6,253 vulnerabilities in 2010, the most of any year recorded – Symantec’s Internet Security Threat Report Volume 16, 2010.)
‘Symantec works with partners who have experience, professionalism and a track record of excellent customer service. SSL247 exceeds all of our requirements in these areas.’ Cathal Moyne, Symantec