What is the easiest procedure to set up SSL Certificate for IBM HTTP Server?
If you are installing an EV SSL Certificate, please follow our IBM HTTP Server EV SSL Certificate Installation Instructions. Otherwise, please follow these instructions to install your SSL certificate on IBM HTTP Server.
1. Get your Intermediate Certificate. Copy and paste the entire contents to a .crt file using a text editor software.
2. If you are using Unix, enter IKEYMAN from the command prompt. If you are using Windows, start the Key Management Utility in the IBM HTTP Server directory.
3. Choose Key Database File and Open.
4. Select your key database. Click OK.
5. Enter your password. Click OK.
6. Click on Signer Certificates in the Key Database content frame. Press Add.
7. Choose the .crt file from step 1.
8. In IKEYMAN, in your Key Database, click Personal Certificates and Receive.
9. Once you received your SSL certificate by e-mail, please copy and paste it into a text file (with Notepad or Wordpad) and save the file with the .crt extension. (Include the tags -----BEGIN CERTIFICATE----- and -----END CERTIFICATE-----). Choose this file. Click OK.