Please follow these two steps to install your SSL certificate on C2Net Stronghold:
Install your SSL Certificate
1. If you have a temporary SSL certificate in /ServerRoot/ssl/certs/ directory, move or delete it.
2. Run the command line getca servername where servername = name created during generation of your CSR or Private Key.
3. Copy and paste the content of your SSL certificate (include the tags -----BEGIN CERTIFICATE----- and -----END CERTIFICATE-----) into the getca terminal window and enter Control-D or the appropriate EOF character.
Install your Intermediate Certificate
2. Find and edit your httpd.conf file (usually located in /conf/). Change the SSLCACertificateFile entry so that it points to the Intermediate Certificate file as follows:
3. Restart your Stronghold server.