The CSR needs to contain the following attributes:
Note: Sectigo certificates can only be used on Web servers using the Common Name specified during enrollment.
For example, a certificate for the domain 'domain.com' will receive a warning if accessing a site named 'www.domain.com' or 'secure.domain.com', because 'www.domain.com' and 'secure.domain.com' are different from 'domain.com'.
Sectigo recommends that you contact Nortel for additional information.
Step 1: Generate a Key Pair and Certificate Signing Request
Note: The recommended key bit size is 2048-bit.
1. Click SSL > Certificates > Generate > Request.
2. Select your newly created certificate identifier in the drop-down menu at the top.
3. Fill out the fields including the common name, organization and location information.
4. Choose 2048 in the Key size field. This is most likely default.
5. Click Update.
6. Click Apply button on the top of the screen.
7. To copy and paste the information into the enrollment form, open the file in a text editor that does not add extra characters (Notepad or Wordpad are recommended).
8. Click Apply Changes.
9. Verify your CSR
10. Go to Enrollment.