CSR Generation: f5 BIG-IP v9.x
- Launch the f5 BIG-IP web GUI.
- Under Local Traffic select SSL Certificates then Create.
- Under General Properties give your certificate a name.(ex.: Sectigo SSL, Sectigo Wildcard SSL, Sectigo Unified Comm. Cert, etc
Note: This name will be used in the future to identify this certificate.
Under Certificate Properties enter the following information:
- Issuer: Sectigo
- Common Name: Fully Qualified Domain Name (FQDN) of the server.
- Example: domain.com, mail.domain.com, or *.domain.com.
- Division: Your department; such as 'IT','Web', 'Office', etc.
- Organization: The full legal name of your organization/company (ex.: Acme Safe Co.)
- Locality, State or Province, Country: City, state, and country where your organization is located.
- E-mail Address: Your email
- Challenge Password, Confirm Password: Your password
- Under Key Properties select 2048.
- Click the Finished button.
You should now be provided with the text of your Certificate Signing Request.
You will want to copy and paste the entire body of that file into the Sectigo ordering process when prompted.
- Certificate Installation: f5 BIG-IP v9.x+