The following instructions will guide you through the CSR generation process on Plesk 10.
- Log in to Parallels Plesk Panel.
- Select Hosting Services and click Domains.
- Click Control Panel next to the domain the request is for.
- Select Websites & Domains and click SSL Certificates.
- Note: For securing multiple domains, click Manage next to the appropriate domains before proceeding to Step 5.
- Click Add SSL Certificate.
- Enter a Certificate Name which is a friendly name for your internal reference only; it’s not a part of your actual SSL certificate.
- Note: A good naming format is "Domain Name (Years of Validity)", which helps you easily identify the certificate in your control panel and when it expires.
- Select a Bit Size of 2048 (recommend) or higher.
- Select your Country.
- Enter in the following CSR details:
- Country: The official two-letter country code (i.e. US, CH) where your organization is legally incorporated.
- State or Province: The state or province where your organization is legally incorporated. Do not abbreviate.
- Location: The locality or city where your organization is legally incorporated. Do not abbreviate.
- Organization Name: The full legal name of your organization including the corporate identifier.
- Department: Your department such as 'Information Technology' or 'Website Security.'
- Domain Name: The FQDN (fully-qualified domain name) you want to secure with the certificate such as www.sectigo.com, secure.website.org, *.domain.net, etc.
- Email Address: The email address of the certificate requestor or site admin.
- Click Request to create the CSR.
- Under SSL Certificates, click the Certificate Name you choose to view the CSR.
- Copy all the text including:
-----BEGIN CERTIFICATE REQUEST-----
-----END CERTIFICATE REQUEST-----
Log into your Sectigo account
Click on the Provide CSR on our website and paste the entire CSR into the blank text box and continue with completing the generation process.